The Troy Foods Classic FITASC

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ho yes chubbs this is still on with now an even bigger prize fund added 

it is now worth £19,500 so best get booked in soon , ho sorry martin you are not here are you ???/

Steve - how will the extra sponsorship be split? Across the classes or just for the B Class shots  :biggrin:

it will be split between myself and allison for to seats at the front of a plane to dubai next year !!!!!!!

the main sponsor wants it split across the classes as before so now we will have £1000 first every class then the other prize as before to follow on and the 7 losing finalists will also get a top up on top of their £250 !!!

i dont suppose for one minute it will be accepted by all , but quite frankly i dont care , when the people that dont like it put £10,000 cash in next year they can do as they like 

steve

Sounds ripe for a reasonable A class ESP shot to go and get a first time FSP classification in D class; then enter. Hmm.. now who could do that..? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just the ticket...  even more to look forward to that weekend... 

Steve ignore the nay saying hedge monkeys! Just watch a load of em try and get in to D class before the summer lmfao!!

I am in D  :spiteful:  and if I was you I would not go back to Dubai, I have seen what Sun does to your shooting

Last edited by a moderator:
Closing this thread - we have new info from Steve to confirm all the details. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back