The Troy Foods Classic FITASC

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt there will be a very healthy range of options on the menu for this shoot.  Must say the current bacon rolls are pretty good but a little bit of greenery would be nice!  Not sure that Monty (the golden lab) will be too happy though.

http://www.troyfoods.co.uk/

the format for this will be a mixture of new and old , with 4 layouts split into 8 sub layouts ,and a maximum of 12 squads a day 

I think Steve might be soliciting for bookings for his event which takes place on 24th 27th July at Westfield.

I'm in - Sunday the 27th - Steve.
Is the 24th a misprint or is the shoot on the Thursday 24th and Sunday 27th? If it is Thursday 24th I could be interested...

Sorry - should say 24th to 27th - it is running over 4 days, assume shoot it on any day. 

I need to have a go at this FITASC malarkey and see what all the fuss is about...feel like I am missing out...

I need to have a go at this FITASC malarkey and see what all the fuss is about...feel like I am missing out...
Great fun if you want your brain fried confusion reigns initially but then its as clear as mud so have fun Jay :spiteful:

right then here is the whole event 

150 fitasc targets shot over 4 main layouts ( 8 sub layouts )

the top two scores from each day qualify for a 30 bird final on the sunday afternoon , this will be an eight man squad run over 4 hoops so everyone has a chance of going first , each of these finalists will recieve £250 and the winner will recieve a zoli gun worth £6500 . these eight people will not be eligible for any other class or category prizes , ( a stipulation of the sponsor to create more winners )

class prizes A , B , C , D 

1st £700

2nd £300

3rd £150

4th £100

5th £90 

category prizes lady , jnr , vet 

1st £100

2nd £60

3rd £40 

these also qualify for class prizes as above 

on top of all this is , all catering and drinks are included in the entry fee 

the entry fee is £120 per person 

we will be taking bookings from monday so anyone wanting to book please let us know on monday 

thanks steve and allison 

All I can say is... Fecking hell that is some prize pool, will definitley call you Monday :)

Entries are now open for this 

people i have down already 

matt r

matt n

keith a 

shaun mk38

s keating 

ed solo

let us know asap as its strictly 12 squads a day 

book in and pay on the day , but if anyone doesnt show up on the day to shoot there will be a charge of £80 , but i am sure for the best fitasc event in the country you will all beat me to the gate 

steve

Can you please add Martin Reynolds to my squad Steve.

Will follow up with a call to Ally just in case... 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back