The Housekeeper

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clanchief

The Housekeeper,

and the story of the messaged bread.

As always on Saturday morning my Houskeeper made my usual breakfast of poached egg on Stornoway black pudding with bacon to the side. Now as I happily bit into the first piece of toast it was remarked that that slice was not for me, apparently my toast is the toast cut square across, and my Houskeeper's is the toast cut on the diagonal.

Can you not read the message was purported ?

Apparently on occasion I have been observed making toast and my cut is square across, so as my Houskeeper thinks this is what I like this is what I get, never ever came to think that so much though went into toast and there was a message to be read. So it has me thinking what other subtle messages is my Housekeeper using to her advantage ? Are any of your better halves using hidden messages ?

Chiefy :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if there's a hidden message in Cheify's post?

I wondered if this should be in the "jokes" section but I'm not sure

Last edited by a moderator:
The Housekeeper,

and the story of the messaged bread.

As always on Saturday morning my Houskeeper made my usual breakfast of poached egg on Stornoway black pudding with bacon to the side. Now as I happily bit into the first piece of toast it was remarked that that slice was not for me, apparently my toast is the toast cut square across, and my Houskeeper's is the toast cut on the diagonal.

Can you not read the message was purported ?

Apparently on occasion I have been observed making toast and my cut is square across, so as my Houskeeper thinks this is what I like this is what I get, never ever came to think that so much though went into toast and there was a message to be read. So it has me thinking what other subtle messages is my Housekeeper using to her advantage ? Are any of your better halves using hidden messages ?

Chiefy :wink:
Clearly a prime example of the difference between how men and women perceive things.

The Housekeeper, assumes that the "message" was not subtle, but glaringly obvious as if written in pink flashing neon.

The Gentleman, unknowingly displaying eons of instinct. While he is totally happy and content with "straight toast", when the opportunity to try something different is presented, with no perceived fear of being caught, he succumbs.

Obviously, this does not make it right. ;)

Clearly a prime example of the difference between how men and women perceive things.

The Housekeeper, assumes that the "message" was not subtle, but glaringly obvious as if written in pink flashing neon.

The Gentleman, unknowingly displaying eons of instinct. While he is totally happy and content with "straight toast", when the opportunity to try something different is presented, with no perceived fear of being caught, he succumbs.

Obviously, this does not make it right. ;)
Someone understands.

Chiefy

Tut tut Gentlemen! Please keep up....just apply a womans logic!
Sue, we are genetically incapable of understanding this wierd phenomenon that you call "woman's logic" - indeed, the very term is, to us, an oxymoron!

As Westward says, our only sanctuary is our lack of understanding, so we're happy to always be wrong! :cool: ;) :D

Subtle messages... is there a subtle message on the upcoming calendar events of where we should all be going sunday 26/8?

My wife has given up in woman's logic, now she just tells me things as they are, spades a spade!!!

Thats what I do, apparently I speak like Jack Nicholson in the film As Good as it Gets.

Maybe those 15years spent in the Prison Service have left me cold.

Chiefy

Latest posts

Back