Thank you to Gary (Skeet UK)

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sibaldib

Just a brief note to thank Gary for his help and advice today.

I arranged to meet with Gary, through the forum. If you see my introduction, in a previous post, you will know that I am a game shooter who has just started clay shooting.

Gary was on hand today at Robin Hood shoot to give me his thoughts on guns, cartridges etc and to stand behind me on some of the stands to try and correct my numerous misses.

Having already shot a round, I went out with Gary and improved a fair bit, so his help was very much appreciated.

Thanks mate and hopefully we can meet up at Abbey for more of the same?

Richard

Hes a good sort, plenty of time for us new guys..

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a brief note to thank Gary for his help and advice today.

I arranged to meet with Gary, through the forum. If you see my introduction, in a previous post, you will know that I am a game shooter who has just started clay shooting.

Gary was on hand today at Robin Hood shoot to give me his thoughts on guns, cartridges etc and to stand behind me on some of the stands to try and correct my numerous misses.

Having already shot a round, I went out with Gary and improved a fair bit, so his help was very much appreciated.

Thanks mate and hopefully we can meet up at Abbey for more of the same?

Richard
No worries Richard. Would like to have got there earlier, but there you go. Would certainly have liked to have shot better...few tricky buggers there today!

Happy to shoot Abbey with you some time.

Hes a good sort, plenty of time for us new guys..
:)

Latest posts

Back