Tea and cakes.....

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever your reasons, you made a number of unfair and incorrect assumptions about Victoria, you are either completely ignorant of what she has done for clay shooting or chose to ignore it, and you threw in a suggestion that sounded pretty close to "get back to the kitchen". 

Having "shooters" on the board is what has put it in the state it is in. Getting a C classification through registered shoots doesn't mean you have intelligence, empathy, business understanding or up to date knowledge about anything. If the only draw back to a director is that they run a shooting business and shoot for fun rather than shooting registered shoots themselves, I'll take that.

The majority of CPSA members do not shoot registered competition. It's ideal that someone who is involved at the grass roots level and increasing participation is on the board.

There are several board members who are experts in competition shooting, isn't it great that the board now has more variety to represent all the members?

VKL will no doubt add great value. Some people moan when the same names get back on and then moan again when it's someone new. 

I guess it it doesn't matter what the CPSA do, some people will moan regardless.

Good Luck Victoria :)  

I have never understood why over my thirty year career the cpsa have taken so much stick. I have never had any issues with them. Furthermore those that do should either vote with there feet or put there name forward for the board. (salopian did so none of this aimed at him)

Latest posts

Back