Sportrap or Compak - what is the difference

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Fitasc Paris is looking for a new European short notice slot :wink:

Well Fitasc Paris is looking for a new European short notice slot :wink:
Come on steve a sell out event and with having two grounds close together plenty of side events ££££££££££££ ring polinkas and get it sorted please. 

Steve If you do I will get my gun out and come and play (when it arrives) and NO I will not need appearance money to come to your small  ground.

Steve I offered you £100 if you made the GB compak team, you seemed not to fancy that wager, but for charidee I will take you on at EJC. To show you How seriously I am taking this, I am going to Dubai for warm weather training on EJC style targets

£100....! 

That is why stroppy would not take my £10 bet today....he is obviously saving up for yours :wink:

(Rider....Stroppy is a term of endearment :wink: ) 

Last edited:
nic i think you will need your £10 to have a bet on me or morris for the compak , think shoot clay should run a book on it for charity 

ok matt we are on for £100 as its charity be rude to take it for anything else 

Oh no.....our bet was something completely different.....and you did not spit and shake.....

You are on Steve, by the way you can buy me a beer in Dubai, after all it's your fault I am going hahaha

cant spit and shake nic too many bad infections around these days 

i will willingly buy you a beer matt , where you stopping ??

Didn't get anywhere near spit and shake....was my point :laugh: and I like a good bet....and it was cheap :laugh:

Latest posts

Back