sporting targets Christmas shoot

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growl

This would probably be better off in the meet ups but I'm sure Matt will move it if it takes off!

is anyone thinking of doing the Sporting Targets Christmas shoot on the 16th December? I just need to check on my Christmas hols at work but does seem worth a go, cheers all, Growl.

Not sure but I'm having the Solomons coaching team Christmas party there on the 3rd, I imagine it will be covered in all the broadsheets...

Not sure but I'm having the Solomons coaching team Christmas party there on the 3rd, I imagine it will be covered in all the broadsheets...
Must have missed my invite to that.... :fie:  but explains why the other Ed couldn't do my eyes that day...!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The 5 spaces were decided by raffle out of all the regulars... Next year guys!

Alternative Christmas Party coming up me thinks...the 'Everyone is Invited except Od' Christmas Party....

Do we have a Shootclay get together Matt....Matt....or do you go to Od' s?

I didn't get invited - and I would have bought the cocaine and strippers cocoa and slippers.

Last edited by a moderator:
The chosen 5 are top secret until the day... Only they know who they are!

Ha gives you all encouragement to get in the books for next year and get lucky...

Tom is first reserve should one of the first lot be unable to attend, keep it in mind Thomas!

Chrimbo shoot sounds like a top idea :) ,

off from the 20th until  either the 6th or possibly the 13th  :)

Mart

You know your coach is unimpressed with your shooting when you don't even make the reserve list.   :crying:  

Wait, what??  But you'll be working the night of the 24th, won't you?  Won't you???
My Mum said that Santa is magic, it's why he can be everywhere at once in a single night. So a couple of hours in the afternoon shouldn't be a problem for him at all.

Yes its true i'll be pretty busy from the 24th -26th, but thats how it goes ...

:xmascouple:   

The rest of the time i'l be off :)

Mart

Latest posts

Back