son of potter

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor Lecter

your glasses are top draw , as a fellow contacs wearer may I ask why you don't like them , I have a few problems myself , I quit fancy some prescription oakleys  .

My eyes dry out quickly, and I find them very irritating when in for more than a couple hours!

Tried different makes of lenses and still the same!

I am going to just wear my normal every day glasses, and will get some prescription sun glasses too.

im on daily disposables  they are convenient  and my vision is good  they are very comfortable , but I was told  prescription glasses are better .  so the jury is out  at the mo .  

Each to there own isn't it!

I shoot on average once a month, twice if I am lucky so doesn't make sense to have expensive glasses sitting there, as when I do wear my lenses my eyes always feel like I have a bit of sand in!

Daily disposable silicon lenses for me. They are expensive, but my vision is very good with them and they are very comfortable.

The main benefit to me is choice of glasses for shooting and cycling and no distortion as I have a really strong prescription.

Latest posts

Back