Simple question for the GAMEBORE shooter

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K80 TCG

White gold or Black gold what would you use?

I was lent a box of black golds this weekend quite impressed, although they are loud

Use them from time to time usually at a big comp and although you should stick to what you know I generally use the cheapest shells for most weekends but black golds really are as good as they get and whilst it may be nothing other then a placebo its one less thing to worry about.

I use hull sovereign plastics, but black gold take some beating! I use black gold fibres and always get people questioning my cartridge use, after they see the kills!! Not that I dwell to much on that coz any clay in the middle of the pattern will shred. I just feel very confident when I use them.

None more black! Black Heart, Black Soul, Black Hat, Black Balls of Dust and Black Gold! That's Me!  :biggrin:

White Gold's for girls! (And G.D. apparently, but what does he know??)  :sarcastichand:

Fiocchi f black just saying..........I used some hull pro this weekend I thought they were a bit thumpy and very dirty, I guess cartridge choice is down to personal preference I know someone who can't stand the smell of some powders........

Silence the competition.......

www.proshock.co.uk

Fiocchi f black just saying..........I used some hull pro this weekend I thought they were a bit thumpy and very dirty, I guess cartridge choice is down to personal preference I know someone who can't stand the smell of some powders........

www.proshock.co.uk
Fiocchi, go and sit in a dark room and wait for an adult to come and let you out!

www.proshock.co.uk

Fiocchi, go and sit in a dark room and wait for an adult to come and let you out!

Hahahahahha.............bang.

www.proshock.co.uk

Tom , use the cartridges that look the best going into your gun ! The more shiny the better :) ...!

hull sovereigns Tom !
I used to use them for years but switched to white golds this year just could not get hold of sovs and they were getting expensive.I find the gamebore stuff breaks better through my muller chokes although that is more than likely in my head!

Last edited by a moderator:
White golds all the way, maybe a black gold for the second barrel when shooting something tasty in a fitasc shoot.

Yesterday I used 2 black golds, the rest were all white golds. Any one who did the fitasc at Westfield will testiy, the battue on the railway layout from peg 3 was a monster, first barrel kill with a white gold and half choke :)

White golds here as well...occasional black gold 6.5 at something distant... Like that battue!
Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Board Express/Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back