shooting show

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ips

Is it any good ?

Are there bargains to be had re-game gun ?

very cynical of you me old mate :smile:

Prob right though

according to the blurb "1000's of new and used shotguns at prices to suit every budget"!  "A Megastore for the Shotgun Shooter.The widest selection of guns from a host of Britain's best value gun retailers – All at The British Shooting Show 2015". Sounds promising!!

If you go give me a shout and we can meet up for a coffee (or even a beer :) ).Not been before and as its on the doorstep (well almost) may well pay a visit this year.

I can help you spend your money as well :)

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
Greg

I plan on going to spend me hard earned cash either the sat or sun may even take caravan for weekend but not sure yet. Yes coffee (or tea for me) sounds good. Will text you few days before to arrange.

I really enjoy the Shooting Show in February. There are very few real 'show bargains', although you can always get lucky I suppose! The thing I really like is that you can get up-close-and-personal with a large range of equipment, guns etc etc. You can actually see, hold and mentally evaluate things. It might lead to an immediate purchase, or it might mean that you go home and look for the best price on the internet. Either way, you know exactly what you're going to get.

I'll be going on the Friday and Saturday. I'd go on Sunday, too, but I'll probably be skint by then!  :lol:

according to the blurb "1000's of new and used shotguns at prices to suit every budget"!  "A Megastore for the Shotgun Shooter.The widest selection of guns from a host of Britain's best value gun retailers – All at The British Shooting Show 2015". Sounds promising!!

DT
Oops. Just spotted the date error in my earlier post. And this was lifted straight from the 2016 show website .....Doh!

DT

Alright for you guys, I'm stuck there for 5 days!

Believe me you want to kill the tyre kickers when they come up and ask "what's your cheapest trap?"

Alright for you guys, I'm stuck there for 5 days!

Believe me you want to kill the tyre kickers when they come up and ask "what's your cheapest trap?"
why not take some of those plastic hand throwers and sell them one of those.

I'll be going on Friday as it's quieter than the weekend when all the riff raff will be there trying to get a game gun bargain ?????

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be going on Friday as it's quieter than the weekend when all the riff raff will be there trying to get a game gun bargain ?????
don't know who you refer to ?

Traptech  ( Andy) said:-

Andy your reply should be  " The Little Nipper "      

It is deadly on vermin :D

Am there sunday, I didnt bother with the midland game fair this year which was a first in 20 years. I would rather go to this event indoors in the warm and dry and have a good mooch, ive enjoyed it every time ive been and never spent less than £100 there, most common figure must be £300 i spend.

Looking forward to it and its a day out with the lads !

ATB

Matt

are there used and new guns available or is I just new stuff.

Latest posts

Back