Shooting show 2014

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S7eed

Hi

Anyone been yet? Any feed back? Good, bad ugly any good show deals or freebies to be had?

Heading over Sunday and wondered what to look out for expect?

Just back - had a cracking day.

Lots of guns to fondle, really enjoyed that. New Cesar Guerini (sic) and Perazzi MXS were my personal highlights.

Good deals on mag subscriptions (free Whiskey, yes please!) and cheap 'country wear' shirts etc.

Also enjoyed revisiting my youth and shooting air pistol - they've got better!

Parking on grass, haphazard but works - good day out!

Pete

Hi

Anyone been yet? Any feed back? Good, bad ugly any good show deals or freebies to be had?

Heading over Sunday and wondered what to look out for expect?
I really, really wanted to go but don't fancy the journey at the moment due to the weather. Maybe next year?

Nice looking dog in your picture by the way.  :biggrin:

Was the parking inside the showground as per last year or outside???

Also not long back. No delays getting in this year - thank goodness!

Excellent day out. Depending on your interests everything is there.

Also "hanging my nose over" a Caesar Guerini Ascent.

Sorry lads cleared all the bargains today! Only joking plenty left.

My friend and I started out early, to get there, only to have the auxiliary belt tensioner on my heap of a car  break in the road works on the M6, luckily a free recovery to Perry bar, then friend with recovery vehicle to get me home (note to self - renew RAC membership ASAP) were going to try again tomorrow. have a few quid less to spend now, have to settle for a bore snake for the 4.10 instead of a new pair of boots !!!.

I'm there sat and sun come say hi hall 3 section 27 proshock.

www.proshock.co.uk

went today,was really good,much better than last years farce,no parking in the fields,i dont think there was any clay shooting this year though,probably due to the crap weather we have had all year so far.

Plenty to see and plenty to buy,got me new Le Chameau wellies and a lovely leather slip,nearly bought a gun to put in it to but remembered my safe is allready full ..

Really good show this year filling up nicely but no crowding. Excellent

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

went today,was really good,much better than last years farce,no parking in the fields,i dont think there was any clay shooting this year though,probably due to the crap weather we have had all year so far.

Plenty to see and plenty to buy,got me new Le Chameau wellies and a lovely leather slip,nearly bought a gun to put in it to but remembered my safe is allready full ..
You could have always bought another safe....

I went today and there were no traffic problems,parked near the entrance and had a great day talking to lots of shooting friends and looking at lots of interesting things. 

Went yesterday, looking and handling new guns was good but the rest of it is very repetitive 

Guilty! I am totally enjoying my shooting and much cheaper than sprinting that car!

Jesus blast from a past not been around recently? No money pit for me 2wd and diesel all the way 40-50 mpg!

Yea work over the last few years has gone mental. Working around the world. Just run a German money pit now!

Maybe catch up one day at a ground mate!?

Latest posts

Back