ShootClay Patches

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't know if it matters ian thats why i asked the question …. just looking at it from a marketing point of view … don't get me wrong aint got an issues with the patch just looking from a different angle thats all

Shoot Clay Patches, I am sure there is and Irish joke waiting to be made up about that.

Don't make me say it please!!!

chiefy :.:

Hi Pambs - have a look in the shop here for some ShootClay goodies : http://www.shootclayforum.com/store/category/4-shootclay-merchandise/

Adam - will be in touch for that - I'm going to get a few more made soon...

great thanks! i guess i can pay with paypal? could you tell me how much is going to be the shippint once avaliable

Holy thread resurrection batman! ;)

We have sold out currently, if anybody would like to pre-order a patch please add your name below and we will update the list.  The more we can order the cheaper we can get them and therefore pass the savings on :)   These have been available for about the last 18 months :)

Bigolbear - 1?

Sibaldiv - ?

Please post your interest below and we will maintain this post to gauge numbers required.

Cheers,

Jon.

2 for me please and would be interested in a car sticker. Good to be able to recognise other forumites at grounds.

I'll get some patches ordered in this week - and then update this thread so people can get them in from the shop.

Previous discussions about Car Stickers have always ended up with most people saying 'no' - based on security with guns in the car etc.  Minimum orders mean that I don't want to invest if only 3 or 4 people are going to buy them, but I'm happy to look into it with Ian/Claire at Sign Junkies (two of our members) if we have enough interest.

I'll get some patches ordered in this week - and then update this thread so people can get them in from the shop.

Previous discussions about Car Stickers have always ended up with most people saying 'no' - based on security with guns in the car etc. Minimum orders mean that I don't want to invest if only 3 or 4 people are going to buy them, but I'm happy to look into it with Ian/Claire at Sign Junkies (two of our members) if we have enough interest.
Let us know Matt we can get them sorted :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe just use the logo and small print the website? Re car stickers

Latest posts

Back