ShootClay Patches

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonSkeet2

Hi All,

I know many of you have expressed an interest in purchasing a ShootClay patch for your skeet vest and we now have the refined sample ready.

If you would like one please post below and let us know how many you would like.

Unfortunately due to the low predicted numbers these patches will be £8 each all in, that includes first class postage, packaging etc.

The patches measure 100mm (W) and 45mm (H)

Here is a picture of the patch, sorry about the picture, photography is not a strong point of mine ;)

post-2-0-55021900-1333047063.jpg

The baseball caps and pin badges are to follow as requested.

Cheers,

Jon.

Attachments

• ShootClay_Patch.jpg
    ShootClay_Patch.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 0
Looking good :) Sure I will catch you or Matt flogging them out of the car boot at a ground in the very near future :D

Yes please - though just the one for me.

My skeet vest is sadly lacking any form of patches. I can't put my CPSA one on because I'm a rubbish shot and it could make people think I'm actually fairly handy (!!) - but this would be a good way to support the community and raise awareness with others :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Coarse as a badgers rear mate, would rub your piles off :)

I'll have one off you Sunday at 4 Counties :) hoping to get Wylye in first thing then back up for a lunchtime kick off :D

Fuz, I only have the sample currently but you can have that one and i'll order some more on Tuesday.

Jon.

No worries mate, keep your sample you may need it, not as if Im not gonna bump into you or matt in the near future ;)

il have two and stich it on my glasses, and i have seen them on some shooting grounds on rolls in the wc!!!

How do I get one, here across the pond? I will be at the Euro Compak, so maybe someone could get me one and bring it to the shoot.

Regards,

Henry

only joking on last post, better still have a shoot clay champion shoot annually, must stop drinking booze!

Hi All,

I have ordered 10 today that should be with me by the middle of next week. The ordering process will be advised next week.

Cheers,

Jon.

Have mine sewn on already, thanks Jon :D Looking very smart and a top quality job ;)

wylye8412031.jpg

All,

We have now taken delivery of 10 more patches which are ready for shipping.

If you would like one please PM me and I'll send you details.

I will also have them available at meet ups.

Cheers,

Jon.

I would Jon, but I haven't made the 50 posts required yet - could you PM me with an email address and I'll send you my details? Ta!

Back