SHOOTCLAY CUP 2014 - Announcement

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right - judging by the number of calls and messages I've had since Friday - everyone is hungry for info about The ShootClay Cup 2014.

I have launched a dedicated site - http://shootclaycup.com/ is now live.  Hopefully you can use this to answer all of the questions. 

Bookings will be available from Friday June 6th (hopefully) and entries can be made online or by post. 

Final sponsors are being agreed this week - but you can see how the prize pool is lining up on the site, as well as some of the side events and prizes we will be running there.

Taking a lead from the great work that Steve and Ally do, The Shootclay Cup will also be posting Squad updates on the site on weekly basis, and fingers crossed we'll be trialling a new rolling scoreboard for the event. 

Need to see what the calendar has got written on it,

But i would think an early trip down from the NP  would be in order. :)

Provisionally looking at the saturday  (providing a wedding doest crop up . )

NB,  please can you order in an extra large  shipment of barn doors,  we have a strange affinity

:santa:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its probably staring me in the face,but I cant see a date for this on the website,just the countdown.

Matt

Many of us at EJC are shooters as well as refs/scorers. Any chance you can arrange with RF for us to have a go at the competition.

Thanks in advance

Will there be any going away targets for IPS and LES???? Sounds great!! Good luck to you !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Will we all need to have a "Special" Shotclay handshake,  so we know who everyone is ? :)

Mart

I shall be mostly recognised by my shootclay polo shirt.... Available on the shop.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bit warm in August, you kidding? Last few years it has been freezing with rain!! Summer this year is scheduled for the 9th July, ending on the 10th July...  :biggrin:

Quick Question,  highlighted from a thread on the main board,

Will there be a bird only option? or is this a reg only shoot?

Mart

They would normally have bird only but I think you should just go for it - you and I are in the best club - the improvers :)

Latest posts

Back