SHOOTCLAY CUP 2014 - Announcement

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One question please. I take it that you pick one day out of the two. Can you get on the same squad. I would like my youngsters to shoot with me.....

Firstly so they can beat me.....because it is WAR when shooting against 15 and 13 year olds.....

and 

Secondly so they can laugh at me when i miss....!!

Yes  shot on either day. 

And yes - we can squad you together.... we'll have an online booking system up next week, but we will manually squad in the background (because I cannot figure that stuff out automagically yet). 

sounds great. will try to muster a couple guys from here,, worth the trip to Churchills, !

Would'nt miss it for the world it sounds amazing and a BIG UP to you Matt for all your hard work and dedication  :good:

Unfortunately no matter how good my persuasive skills are, it's my first wedding anniversary on the same date, and therefore won't be able to go shooting... :-(

I'd like our marriage to last at least another year! Haha! ;-)

Sounds fantastic though, enjoy everyone!

Fantastic news Matt - A big well done to you for pulling this one off, I will look fwd to shooting this one.

Thanks once again

think it sounds all right , but please clarify before i enter 

how much is it ?

how much you making ?

how much churchills making?

are the clays free ?

is the food and coffee free ?

is it cash prizes or presents ?

can i practice beforehand ?

is it score our own ?

can you show us all a spreadsheet of your profit and loss please ?

is it squadded ?

just making sure you are not profiteeringgggg from us shooters !!!!!!!!!

steve

Mr Lovatt you are getting funnier with old age ..well done matt I'm up for this one too

Can't wait sounds great, more power to your elbow Matt well done.

" thats when the fight started "

Unfortunately no matter how good my persuasive skills are, it's my first wedding anniversary on the same date, and therefore won't be able to go shooting... :-(
I'd like our marriage to last at least another year! Haha! ;-)
Sounds fantastic though, enjoy everyone!
Rubbish.... It's my 16th anniversary on the first day of the shoot... I will be working, and still married after the shoot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Steve... I will open my books for you... You can show me how the real money is made.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wedding anniversaries are one thing but my daughter is getting married on the 23rd Aug so I am gutted I can't make it.

Hope you all have a great time.

Latest posts

Back