Shoot Near Church Crookham?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StuFish

HI All,

I have just moved over to Church Crookham (Hampshire) and I often hear a shoot going on Saturday and Sunday Mornings. I have done little research and I think it could be the Four Seasons Hotel, as it look like they offer shooting packages to their guests but, I'm quietly hoping its not and I might have a shoot right on my door step?

Anyone know of a regular shooting going on around Church Crookham, Fleet and or Odiham? (Hampshire)

Thanks in advance,

Stuart

Try Mainstone Hill. Its on the military ranges at Purbright Military Camp. Only about 8 miles from you. Friendly ground but need to contact them for your first visit to arrange entry. £90 a year membership, then £25 per hundred birds. Also have a good compact layout. Can shoot on your own if you want as all stands key operated with a delay.

HI All,

I have just moved over to Church Crookham (Hampshire) and I often hear a shoot going on Saturday and Sunday Mornings. I have done little research and I think it could be the Four Seasons Hotel, as it look like they offer shooting packages to their guests but, I'm quietly hoping its not and I might have a shoot right on my door step?

Anyone know of a regular shooting going on around Church Crookham, Fleet and or Odiham? (Hampshire)

Thanks in advance,

Stuart
Stuart

If your near the Crookham Village / Edenbrook area then it's most likely the four seasons, Phoenix is near Long Sutton. I live in Fleet and go to NCSC or OLSS both are 20 mins up or down the M3 or M3 / A303.

Latest posts

Back