Semi Autos?...Good, or Just Plain wrong?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuzz

a Santa damiana is my tipple whats yours ?
Ah yes back to cigars, I got some tremendous stogies from Greece last time I was out there, cant remember what they were called but about 8 inches long and as thick as a 12g cartridge :) Lasted all afternoon :D

Checking out now too.....!! Time for the ignore button...!

Well...that was a lively debate, I think its time to wrap it up now also. Just want to thank everyone who contributed with their points and opinions, however different they were, hope everyone is still on speakers :laugh: in summing up, Autos arnt everybodys cup of tea, but safety wise they are no different than any other gun becouse it comes down to either a 'Tit' or someone who knows what they are doing with one, or any other gun...but Autos arn't for me...want. miroku MK38. have a wonderful day all, its gonna bit a hot one, feel free to PM me anytime, catch you all again in the other threads.

I heard that the Chinese are almost ready to send an exploration to the moon to start the hunt for precious minerals !

Emmsy said:
if you cant see the bolt is back then you probably shouldnt be shooting, plus if the gun is pointing up at sky then it really shouldnt be of any concern.
as for accepted and laid down practice, ive barely seen one of these flags despite having been clay shooting for over 20yrs, and can honestly say the only times i have seen one has been by newbies. if seeing someone with an auto and no flag is such a concern then your in the wrong sport my friend.
Hi emmsy, I belong to a fullbore pistol club here on the island, along with practical pistol we also shoot practical shotgun , our range orders state as layed down by the UKPSA that when a semi automatic or pump action shotgun is not in a state of use on the range a breach flag must be inserted, this applies to everyone period no matter who you are, but hey imagine a trapista like me owning a 14 shot benelli M2 ooops me and my big mouth

Breech flags are not compulsary for autos when shooting clays. Some of the smaller clubs like you to use them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back