Semi Auto Stocks

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminton make one
post-65-0-07333300-1400613629.jpg
with a nice high comb.

Attachments

• shotgun 001.jpg
    shotgun 001.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 0
Mmmmmm! Tasty!

Sorry Hamid, not your lunch. I meant Chippy's guns!    :sarcastic:

I want one of those. No idea why.
Perhaps you were very naughty as a child, and this is your way of punishing yourself and alienating yourself from all your friends?

Just a theory??  :sarcastic:

The Fabarm XLR 5, is a fabulous bit of kit. Great to look at, adjustable, high rib, smooth as a waxed fufu and available in true left hand.

Hamster...I am sure Greenfields would let you shoot a round with one.

The Fabarm XLR 5, is a fabulous bit of kit. Great to look at, adjustable, high rib, smooth as a waxed fufu and available in true left hand.

Hamster...I am sure Greenfields would let you shoot a round with one.
Scott owns one, sold his recently acquired K80 in fact because he shoots the XLR much better ! I am going to ask to borrow it for a few shots but would probably much rather get the flat rib version.

Yuk!!! I think I was just sick in my mouth a little...
have to agree with James on this. The ugliest and most stupid thing ever created by mankind. A break barell auto .... Why ?

And everyone i knew who had one experienced it falling to bits or giving it back before it did.

I had the Fabarm XLR Velocity when it first came out, it was a nice looking gun but I couldn't get on with it despite also owning a couple of Standard XLR 5 at the time.

I had a right job moving it on and virtually ended up giving it away. Not even the dealer who sold it to me a few months earlier wanted to touch it again. :sarcastic:

If you like them you should get a great deal on one.

Winchester also now make the SX3 with a wooden adjustable stock.

Back