Saturday reg sporting?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northampton.SG

With some fixtures given to us from the cpsa clashing with our normal registered sportings later in the year meaning we might not have a 100 Sporting that month we are considering holding a reg 100 Sporting on a Saturday instead.

So the question is do you think its worth it. Would you be interested in a Saturday reg? I know there are a few but not sure how well attended?

Thanks for any input.

Roy

At the moment our reg is 1st and 3rd

3rd Sunday but I think our auto shoot will be on a Saturday and we also run a police open shoot on a Sat aswel. So a few normal registereds might be good.

Saturday registereds would be great. :)

And in a particularly good ground like Northampton, fantastic. :nyam:

With some fixtures given to us from the cpsa clashing with our normal registered sportings later in the year meaning we might not have a 100 Sporting that month we are considering holding a reg 100 Sporting on a Saturday instead.

So the question is do you think its worth it. Would you be interested in a Saturday reg? I know there are a few but not sure how well attended?

Thanks for any input.

Roy
We'd be there. If you can accommodate you usual Saturday practce crowd aswell, it's a win win for you whether you get 40 or 100 entries to the comp isn't it?

I'd always welcome the option of doing a registered on a Saturday.

Sunday's for me seem to get so crammed full of family stuff.

Yes choke but it depends if the powers that be think it's worth the extra work and labour of a 100 reg

I Personally think It's a good idea but I'm not the one in charge.

What about running a 100 reg over both days? Would people that don't normally come to us shoot on the sat or would we just split the entry and double the labour?

People who are trying to decide whether to shoot your ground or someone else's on a weekend, could effectively shoot both if you had a reg on a Saturday. Stops you clashing with other local grounds.

However people get stuck in a routine and will only shoot Sundays.

There are pros and cons I suppose?!

On a personal note, I would come and shoot your reg on a Saturday!

I would make the effort once a month . Too many clashes on a Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A1 SG used to blame Saturday for the failure of their event. I often felt it was a good thing in fact. They had various other failings..

We are holding one on 11th April... Squadded as usual... It's half full already and only announced it a couple of hours ago!

Back