Recommendations for a reliable Weather Forecast?

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisPackham

Although I am not a 'fair weather' person, I don't especially enjoy drying everything out after a downpour.

Many of the weather forecasting websites or Apps i have found are inconsistent at best

I just wondered whether anyone has found any to be better than others

Thanks

I always use XC Weather for local areas , they are very good whereas the main  BBC are just too general 

there all rubbish from my experience the only reliable one is look out the window.

I have found wunderground.com to be the most accurate recently - it's aggregated from smaller, independent weather stations... it has an iphone, android app as well as an excellent site that is quick. 

It predicts fairly accurately in my recent experience : http://www.wunderground.com/ 

UK Weather, uses data from Met Office and updates regularly and you can zoom into the place you want to check for.

I'd say 90% accurate and I use it a lot for ferry planning...

The key to it is to narrow down the location you are looking at, if you look at a "general" area chances are it won't be that accurate

Metcheck.com you can break down into hourly for your locality or anywhere. Was spot on yesterday . wind , rainfall, intensity ,cloud cover , temps, feels like temps, weather warnings and watches , snow chance on christmas day everything really.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back