Recoil pad for B325

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forestry-gunn

Evenings everyone, 

I've got a Browning 325 which actually fits me well but it's got the standard plastic butt end on it and was wondering about putting a recoil pad on it. I have 3 questions which I hope someone can help. 

1. has a recoil pad improved your shooting?

2. Where can I get one for a 325

3. What one to get? Internal or sleeve? Make? Money? 

Hope someone can help cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
You won't get an off the shelf one to fit, it will need fitting. (New B525,pads are available, but not sure if they will fit a 325) Anyway if the gun is the right length now, you should get the stock shortened to accommodate a 19mm or similar pad. Thin ones don't do as much to reduce recoil of course.

See recoil systems website. The green pad is the best. They do a custom fit service, which is expensive, or get a local gunsmith to profile it.

+1 for the green pad . Excellent. This one will improve you. Look at the slow Mo video on recoil systems website

Jasper

Xpad is the way to go!  But, anything you decide on will need to be ground to fit.

Jb

agree with the above, Isis or X pad, I have one and Phil has the other, both work brilliantly and you couldn't get a better guy to deal with than Dave.  Just make sure it's fitted properly as the guys said.  I personally wouldn't have a gun without one of these pads on now I've got one.  Good luck in whatever you go for.

If it fits well I would leave it alone, you may make things worse. :bye:
Thats what I'm worried about, gunsmith said I could lose about an inch to make it fit 100% so this is why I was thinking if I get it cut to fit maybe put a proper pad on it

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back