Rat

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamster

I'm sorry but where on my decking did it say Rats may take sanctuary under here from the cold and steal whole slices of brown bread put out for the birds?

post-29-0-22580900-1364388327.jpeg

Attachments

• get-attachment-4.aspx.jpeg
    get-attachment-4.aspx.jpeg
    247.3 KB · Views: 0
Read "There Was an Old Woman Who Swallowed a Fly". It's a fairly reliable guide for dealing with vermin.

I have got two great ratters.....they are called pointers (one is a blonde and the other is a German killing machine)....very effective.

Loads of rats around at the minute.

Nice BSA lightning carbine will sort them little beggers out a treat.. 

or a cat

we never see rats or mice cos our cat is a right nasty bit of work :)

Nothing better than a Jack Russell for ratting, 25 in just a couple of mins at the local riding stable and he still wanted more sport
Nice work boy.
You can hire him hamster but he comes at a price !
Jonz.

I (as my Avatar suggests) keep things like this...

2746997659_53a4568a3a_z.jpg

...so I seldom have Rat issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
I read somewhere that decking is the best thing that ever happened to the pest control industry. Apparently they love it. Fortunately I don't have a problem with rats but moles ,now that's another matter. Used to have no problem trapping them but they seem to have wised up over the past couple of years.

when will people learn....air rifles are ok but if you want to do it properly you need one of those nifty little things with two spikes that you push into the ground. It also says "Face this way towards enemy" on one side.....

Add a tripwire and I guarantee all your rat and decking related issues will be solved in an instant!

when will people learn....air rifles are ok but if you want to do it properly you need one of those nifty little things with two spikes that you push into the ground. It also says "Face this way towards enemy" on one side.....

Add a tripwire and I guarantee all your rat and decking related issues will be solved in an instant!

claymore.gif
stock-vector-cute-scared-rat-vector-illustration-with-simple-gradients-74654899.jpg

Hmmm feeding birds on decking spells rat problem, Rats love decking and they will also love the food you are putting on it, I suggest you stop feeding them then rip up and burn the decking you posh tart .

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back