Range Rover Velar

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK.  I can appreciate that,

However, Audi, Merc, Porsche and Jags  LR's sister company and lets not forget Volvo are producing cars that I feel are better value for money in my opinion, 

Regards

Damon

I design them.  :cool:
You mean you are responsible for the butt ugly rear of the new disco?

Was i Salisbury a few months ago pulled up alongside one discussing with the wife how ugly it was...bloke inside looked across smug as anything thinking we were admiring his new wheels.

Had to wind the window down and let him know,not quite so smug after ;)

With a few notable exception, IMO, the British motor industry has love affair with really hideous car stylings.  Much like Honda motorcycles that look like the members of the design team weren't speaking to each other.  Not that there is any lock on super looking cars everytime by anyone, I mean PininFarina and Bertone to mention a couple big guys have generated some total dogs.  Of course I'm still stuck in the Italian and French '30s swoopymobiles so wadda I know?

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean you are responsible for the butt ugly rear of the new disco?

Was i Salisbury a few months ago pulled up alongside one discussing with the wife how ugly it was...bloke inside looked across smug as anything thinking we were admiring his new wheels.

Had to wind the window down and let him know,not quite so smug after ;)
No....responsible for getting all the bits inside.  When I say 'DESIGN THEM'......I mean.....argue with the fancy designers so I can change the shape of the car to get engines and seats and cooling packs and wheels and humans in them.

New Discovery the front end was my bit......and just so you know....all my friends laugh at the design of the rear. 

I should say....."All my friends laugh at the design of the DISCOVERY REAR".......Not mine  ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back