Quiz...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun Hopkins

Just spotted the new Quiz feature all good fun and as an avid quizer  (is that a word? answers on a postcard) I enjoyed having a crack at it BUT has someone been cheating :fie:

To be honest I only knew the answer to five of the questions guessed at the rest was just really lucky I suppose

Just spotted the new Quiz feature all good fun and as an avid quizer  (is that a word? answers on a postcard) I enjoyed having a crack at it BUT has someone been cheating :fie:
Ok then. Name and shame the scoundrels!!  :sarcastic:

Show them for the charletans that they are! Let them hang their heads in shame!  :biggrin:

On iPad and cannot find the Quiz.....what section is it in??

Well - as I said in the other thread... it's pretty difficult to make an internet quiz that someone will not cheat at.... but if any member thinks it's worth their time to search for all the answers in order to win a polo-shirt or a mug - then that's up to them, and I think pretty sad if they do.  

I'll still payout the prize - because I have honour - but IF the winner cheated, I rather hope they enjoy claiming their prize. 

Is that sort of thing that discourages me from doing anything good for members. 

On iPad and cannot find the Quiz.....what section is it in??

Like the new classified section - not available on the mobile/Ipad versions of the site - nothing I can do for that I'm afraid. 

Ok thanks.

So where is it when back on main comp?

Matt,

Did you give a Pickup Truck away as a prize at Weston Park two weeks ago?

Are you a race engineer at Red Bull Racing?

Have you just come back from a ten month ban for biting?

Have you been weighing in Fish with lead shot in them?

Have you been rubbing the ink off your cartridges?

Errr.... no, to all of those things. 

Especially the fishing one. 

Wow! Just goes to show how misguided a life I have led.

But I'm better now.

Honest, I am.

Here's a quiz question for you.

Who was the best Football team in Manchester  28th/29th September?

West Bromwich Albion :nyam:   :nyam:             Boing! Boing! Baggies.

I made a few (semi)educated guesses myself, but I was a little surprised to be accused of cheating - I shall make sure that I don't partake again :eek:nthequiet:

You will see from my score I didn't cheat....or if I did I didn't make a very good job of it...!!

I made a few (semi)educated guesses myself, but I was a little surprised to be accused of cheating - I shall make sure that I don't partake again :eek:nthequiet:
What? Who accused you of cheating? 

Latest posts

Back