PW North vs South Charity Shoot - 01st June 2013

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lock Stock & Barrel

Apologies if this has already been posted somewhere else on the boards tonight - if so, please feel free to merge it.

Just like to say well done to The North, again, on taking the annual trophy, by some 31 reported points.

I understand the event had about 60 shooters for the gig (says a lot!)

Well done all who shot the event. Says a lot about you that you shoot for charity!

We shot for the South, sadly we weren't any help but had a great day shooting with like minded people and collecting a decent amount of money for the chosen charity.

31 point spread tells you that it was a pretty balanced day. The targets that were put on by Adam and his team at Grange Farm were balanced and at times testing. For my sins I only managed 54/100 which isn't to shout about unless you current average is 45!! So I'm happy.

Great to meet other shooters that you meet normally across the web, near perfect weather - So, all in all a most enjoyable days shooting!

What do you mean by the (says alot!!) bit Bren??

"I understand the event had about 60 shooters for the gig (says a lot!)"

What do you mean by the (says alot!!) bit Bren?? "I understand the event had about 60 shooters for the gig (says a lot!)"
Nicky got it. Just that it was an impressively attended gig and is a reflection of the regard in which the PW annual events are held if they can attract such numbers.

Thanks for clarifying!

Could have been taken in 2 ways in my eyes so wanted clarification :)

It was a great day and I walked away with a brand new semi auto shotgun :)

Well-in Rich! I've seen the collected individual scores and there are some downright impressive batting that went on on the day. I love days like those - great company, good fluffy rabbits, good causes and great fun.

Keep this up and you'll need a bigger gun cabinet mate ;)

I wish I could have said it was for my excellent shooting skills but I would be lying!!!!!

More to do with mine and my Dads luck with raffle tickets!!

Back