Purbeck esp AUGUST 30

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark, you're making mischief as usual and you really should be sure of your facts before you make wild accusations or you will appear foolish. Perhaps the problems you are experiencing should be addressed to the ground. 
What are you my playground monitor. :lol:

Maybe you should learn the difference between "i was under the impression" is not a statement of fact but a discussion of possibility a questioning that it may not be fact.The idiom suggests the belief that one maybe mistaken it does not say "i know for definite"

Though it makes no difference to the fact that people did not get what they paid for,be it you may believe it doesn't matter or is immaterial.

Any county or regional shoot incurs a levy which is imposed by the said county or region, usually £2 which is added to entry fee, this extra money is then paid to the county/region & goes towards funding of team badges, cups, trophies, etc.its the only way county/regional comitees make any money to cover these costs.

At no time does the said ground take any of this levy money & birds only entry fees are the operational return for running a shoot.
I was not suggesting the ground earned from that i was under the impression if you ran a county shoot you had to pay a fee to the CPSA of 10 GBP as far as i understand we were told if enough people didn't register from our county 5 or more we as the county would have to cover it

Maybe i misunderstood and it had to be paid back to the county?

So just to be clear grounds do not pay any additional fees other than membership for running registered shoots?

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you my playground monitor. :lol:

Maybe you should learn the difference between "i was under the impression" is not a statement of fact but a discussion of possibility a questioning that it may not be fact.The idiom suggests the belief that one maybe mistaken it does not say "i know for definite"

"from facebook so somebody is getting cheated somewhere as they advertised it as registered,charge you the extra and then don't pay it" this should have had a question mark so apologies for my punctuation and i appreciate the difference it makes to the  post.The extra is a perception that most shooters have that they pay more to shoot a registered shoot

Though it makes no difference to the fact that people did not get what they paid for,be it you may believe it doesn't matter or is immaterial.

I was not suggesting the ground earned from that i was under the impression if you ran a county shoot you had to pay a fee to the CPSA of 10 GBP as far as i understand we were told if enough people didn't register from our county 5 or more we as the county would have to cover it

Maybe i misunderstood and it had to be paid back to the county?

So just to be clear grounds do not pay any additional fees other than membership for running registered shoots?
Your impressions are worse than Rory Bremners !!!  :yell: :yell:

Your source of information is totally & utterley incorrect, who ever gave you this info is either pulling your leg or is on another planet ........

The £10 is totally wrong !!!

To host a reg event, the ground must be registered in those disciplines they are running, a yearly subscription is paid to the governing body......thats it !!!

Nothing says that to shoot a reg event should be more exspensive than a non registered event.......simples !!

If your unsure ask the CPSA & get the true statement of facts....too many experts with little knowledge dont do our sport any favours !!!

Your impressions are worse than Rory Bremners !!!  :yell: :yell:

Your source of information is totally & utterley incorrect, who ever gave you this info is either pulling your leg or is on another planet ........

The £10 is totally wrong !!!

To host a reg event, the ground must be registered in those disciplines they are running, a yearly subscription is paid to the governing body......thats it !!!

Nothing says that to shoot a reg event should be more exspensive than a non registered event.......simples !!

If your unsure ask the CPSA & get the true statement of facts....too many experts with little knowledge dont do our sport any favours !!!
I simply asked for a definitive answer on the one question Phil,if you have any additional fees other than membership when running a registered shoot ?(non county/regional) so thanks for  the answer

The 10 pound bit for county shoots i was told at our county meeting and is no figment of my imagination and i will query it?

I know nothing says it should be more to shoot a registered shoot but that is not necessarily the "perception" which is what i said.

Back