Provisional England team

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdSolomons

http://englishsportingclays.co.uk/english-sporting/england-team-selection-shoots

There is the provisional list to work from for both world and home inters teams. Courtesy of messrs Clark and wells .

I have spoken with the cpsa and as I dont want to wear that god awful skeet vest and want to shoot on my regular squad I will probably be pulling out the team, I only shot the shoots to support students 2 of which made the world team with ease, congrats to Ben Sutton and Linda Grayson also 2 students David Kempley and Kevin Jobling for the HI team..

Ben

I'd wear a pink skeet vest with "hello Sailor" on the back if I meant I could represent my country.

I have spoken with the cpsa and as I dont want to wear that god awful skeet vest and want to shoot on my regular squad I will probably be pulling out the team, I only shot the shoots to support students 2 of which made the world team with ease, congrats to Ben Sutton and Linda Grayson also 2 students David Kempley and Kevin Jobling for the HI team..

Ben
Plus you can't wear sandals and paint your toe nails! ;-)

Well done everyone that made the team and good look at the world :wink:

Cant wait to see ed in that pink vest ha ha !

Latest posts

Back