Progress with aims

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three months into 2013 and goals are going well thanks Will ;) More confident and a more comprehensive shot than the 2012 version with better understanding of what to do and when to do it. Not fussed at all about what happens at the next classification but looking forward to hiking the average come the end of the year :)

I know Pal but I just need to pull the trigger :)
From end of sept this year I will only shoot practice over winter, and the occasional DTL just for a bit of fun. 
Dtl is a mind game mate! It nearly drove me to drink!. !!

Three months into 2013 and goals are going well thanks Will ;) More confident and a more comprehensive shot than the 2012 version with better understanding of what to do and when to do it. Not fussed at all about what happens at the next classification but looking forward to hiking the average come the end of the year :)
Yes, all you can ask is for the average to rise. Like Chard I spent three years flat or dipping, which irritated me. My goal was to average 80, rather than try for going up a class. Did that. Small steps..

Back