Prescotts 2nd May 100ESP Reg

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard59

Went to this one today, dropped 5 little quartering always on first stand (10) which didn't bode well, recovered quite well for me despite dropping 6 on my last stand ( 9) two longish crossers. Last time here I really struggled with two stands green targets, (5 out of a possible 18) this time, wearing contacts and some coloured oakleys at two similar green coloured clays only stands I managed a very respectable 15 out of a possible 18.

Finished on 71 quite chuffed, saw Jason after he filled his card with an 89, will admit it wasn't as busy first thing as last month, hope it picks up entry wise as it's nice to have a Saturday reg on

I was annoyed to miss this one today, as usual work commitments got it the way. Well shot first in class!

Had a good morning out, nice to see that the top 3 A scores were higher than the top 3 AA! Roll on next time and Warner weather. 

I always enjoy Dan's shoots and was really annoyed to have to miss this one.  Apparently spending every day off I get shooting means wifey doesn't get enough quality time with me, so I was told that I wasn't allowed out..........selfish cow. ;o)

I always enjoy Dan's shoots and was really annoyed to have to miss this one.  Apparently spending every day off I get shooting means wifey doesn't get enough quality time with me, so I was told that I wasn't allowed out..........selfish cow. ;o)
You clearly haven't been married very long, reads more like honeymoon period still, 

Back