Porting

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jy7e8a3a.jpg

" thats when the fight started "

I hate autos.....just saying :wink:
I find them quite pretty and don't have a problem at all with the fact that they only have one barrel and therefore only one choke, and even though I have a bad back I would not mind bending down to pick all my empties up in fact I could just leave them there. Also I would not really be that concerned if everyone ducked for cover when I got it out of the slip as I would know that it wasn't loaded.

Just saying to avoid any anger directed towards me as it was Phil and tinker who said stuff.

I find them quite pretty and don't have a problem at all with the fact that they only have one barrel and therefore only one choke, and even though I have a bad back I would not mind bending down to pick all my empties up in fact I could just leave them there. Also I would not really be that concerned if everyone ducked for cover when I got it out of the slip as I would know that it wasn't loaded.

Just saying to avoid any anger directed towards me as it was Phil and tinker who said stuff.
Well you won't get much out of Phil today, I think he's over at A1 trying his newly modified trigger out. As usual, someone (PhilR this time) comes along, loads the gun, pulls the trigger and leaves it there with barrels smoking, then retreats and waits for someone else to pick it up!!! Typical trap shooter!!!!!  :laugh:

I too have heard that Nigel Teague does a brilliant job. Are you thinking of holes or slots? Not sure which Nigel does though. Is it not possible to get hold of a set of K80 tubes that have been done, just so you could try them out? Can't Ian get hold of a set on the cheap from somewhere?

MY GOD You surely can not put a picture of an auto on here without the bolt being open and the United Nations flags adorning it...........Is that NOT some kind of Elf and Safety issue ????

No need to bend over to pick up used cases, buy one of them magnetic high rib things, stick it on barrel, use gun to pick up cases.............sorted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will peeps stop typing 'Auto' ....it makes me feel sick.

No probs, how about SEMI auto, then you should only feel a bit bilious. Mind you, with them bright blue cartridges and a self loading repeating shotgun I bet you feel  'reet nauseous' ! No wonder you use them 46N's

No probs, how about SEMI auto, then you should only feel a bit bilious. Mind you, with them bright blue cartridges and a self loading repeating shotgun I bet you feel  'reet nauseous' ! No wonder you use them 46N's
:nurse:   :nurse:   :nurse:   :nurse:   :nurse:

MY GOD You surely can not put a picture of an auto on here without the bolt being open and the United Nations flags adorning it...........Is that NOT some kind of Elf and Safety issue ????

No need to bend over to pick up used cases, buy one of them magnetic high rib things, stick it on barrel, use gun to pick up cases.............sorted.
Left the bolt closed on purpose just to get them going. AUTO AUTO AUTO AUTO.....

" thats when the fight started "

Back