Pigeon whacking

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdSolomons

Looking like a day off Monday/Tuesday next week. Was going to Do the RBSS shoot but decided to nose around for some pigeons with Adam if the weather permits! Not been pigeoning for years, be good if we can fix it, fingers crossed.

Looking like a day off Monday/Tuesday next week. Was going to Do the RBSS shoot but decided to nose around for some pigeons with Adam if the weather permits! Not been pigeoning for years, be good if we can fix it, fingers crossed.
I was toying with the idea of RBSS either Monday or Tuesday too :)  , there's three rape fields within a mile of home with birds on them but I just don't have the enthusiasm for it right now.

Blimey is that allowed down there Hammy, several rape fields with birds on them,,,,,,,,,,,just waiting for you. Oo eerrr !!!!!

One of them I could walk to has had a trickle for weeks, the other two belong to a farmer of mine who has sub let them and they really are hammering it every day, but if I wanted to he'd likely make the call.

Well if pigeons are a no no Ill give you a shout mate! Be good to do a round together.

Make sure you take a rotary, they'll hardly look at rape otherwise. I'm planing a lot in the easter holidays, sitting out in nature is great, even more so with a gun. Good luck.

Make sure you take a rotary, they'll hardly look at rape otherwise. I'm planing a lot in the easter holidays, sitting out in nature is great, even more so with a gun. Good luck.
The electric flapper can be surprisingly good on rape too and no bother to carry, unlike the whirly gig which is a nightmare with any sort of distance from the car.

Try the Floaters/Bouncers from Chris Green, better than a whirly and easier to set up and carry.

Latest posts

Back