pics of our gundogs

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you big softy Phil, he has his very own toiletry bag ?

P1020029.JPG

here is my gang..the old lady is the black one 11 years now but still wont give up a days picking....the other three are all dogs trust rescue dogs ! the two together are zan the bog white lab who was shut in a garden in oxford and now does 35/40 days picking up a year, I took her on at 5 months old and she is a very strong clever dog and i always know that in a wood on pheasants she will find the last bird hiding!! the little gold lab is my pocket rocket named sox.again from the dogs trust and had her since she was 3 months old..she is an excellent partridge picking dog and also a very good dog in the line beside when i am running my shoot as she is just devoted to me and works very close....and the little baby at the back is noodles my new girl that someone dump at dogtrust !!! she was 14 weeks when i took on this year and is doing very well and is just 6 months now but loving life and very obedient and fingers crossed will be picking by the end of this season....

P1010998.JPGP1010977.JPGP1020030.JPG

The Gang are Looking good Poacher the little pup looks like she's coming on well  :thumbsup:
thanks mate, she is doing well and very pleased with her ..she should be with us on keepers day this coming season to pick up all them pheasants of mine you drop !! :wink:  

my eze and Sasha my friends GS who is staying with us for two weeks. Phew it was hot today.

WP_20160719_15_09_17_Pro.jpg

Say hello to Zac - it will be some time before he will be retrieving a game bird but he is progressing well 

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks - annoying to have that post referring to "relieving" rather than retrieving (hate predictive text) but I guess he does a lot of both !!

thamks for the tip on editing function

Thanks - annoying to have that post referring to "relieving" rather than retrieving (hate predictive text) but I guess he does a lot of both !!
You can edit it if it bothers you.  I did it in the one I quoted.

some of mine!!

how many you got ?

good pic ,?

Latest posts

Back