Peter Wilson - Claire Balding show - BT Sport tonight

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woody

Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere but I've not had time for a read this morning.

Twitter informs me Peter Wilson is a guest on the CB show on BT sport tonight.  

BT Sport channel is 413 (I think) on your Sky HD thingy...

http://sport.bt.com/ -  you can also watch online if you are a BT Broadband customer... 

I knew being a massive football fan would pay off - I shall check this out tonight. 

I don't have new fangled TV only got freeview

Well - check out the link on how to access it...

Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

Were we live we are lucky to have anything as modern as TV. No sewage, no Gas, a drip of water (low pressure) and elec most of the time. Oh the joy of turn of the century facilities.

"Well, of course, we had it tough. We used to 'ave to get up out of shoebox at twelve o'clock at night and lick road clean wit' tongue. We had two bits of cold gravel, worked twenty-four hours a day at mill for sixpence every four years, and when we got home our Dad would slice us in two wit' bread knife"

http://www.phespirit.info/montypython/four_yorkshiremen.htm

'An then ee'd thrash uss t'sleep weyiz belt!!

"Luxury!!"

DT

Last edited by a moderator:
Hotshot

20 odd channels of cack is enough for anyone. We used to manage quite well on 5 channels of cack. All we got now is more cack to scroll through before we get to the cack the Mrs makes us watch.

Sound familiar ?

There is only one thing worth watching on all of those channels of cack and that is ... Family guy :)

I think i have about 400 channels and still watch very few things live... I sky+ things i like the look of, and binge watch things.... So if a drama is good, i will watch two or three in a night.

I have the,Claire Balding show on record already.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8 using Board Express/Tapatalk

Ha. I know mate but i told you we are in the olden days here pal. Forgot to mention we also don't have a phone line. :)

Ps

we do however have an inside toilet, no honest we do.

Latest posts

Back