PERAZZI SEMI AUTO.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westley

Hi, just off to local Gunshop to look at a new Perazzi that has come in. Based around the design of the new Remington, I am led to believe that this is a first for this Company. Description is a 32" barrel, fixed 3/4 choke stepped rib Perazzi semi auto. The action is of a new carbon/aluminium alloy and has been fully engraved by Juan Aprillo, one of Perazzi's top engravers. The stock is a fully adjustable Monte Carlo style and the gun is apparently intended for  dedicated Trap shooters. The action is based around the gas recoil operated system, thus giving the advantages of a smooth shooting low recoil gun, which is also virtually self cleaning. As stated it is believed that this style of gun will appeal to some of those older  Trap shooters who are looking for a smoother shooting gun, when recoil is becoming a problem.  As we are aware, Trap shooting can lead to a pain in the neck and it is hoped that this revelation from this old established gunmakers could go some way to helping overcome this issue.   I will be taking my box Brownie with me and hope to be able to post some snaps later  

I was going to start a thread called "going to buy a Perazzi MXS" but this one is more believable .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perazzi semi auto has nowt on my kriegbertta one!

www.proshock.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
My limitations with Auto's are around the very early model Remington 22 which was loaded through the stock, much like some of their rifles. The best thing about these very early guns, the spent shell was ejected underneath, where if you desired a small net type of devise could be attached to collect the empty shell. Why this model was discontinued in the early twenties (1922) was always a mystery to me.

Phil*

Yeah Yeah, I placed my order a year ago today and am still waiting for a "leftie"?

I think you can just change the spacer in the stock to alter the cast, although it will probably involve a trip to Italy, at your expense to be fitted for the spacer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cyril your in luck. Knowing how you don't like parting with money I have my Dads left hand action Remington 1100. It's got skeet and trap barrels so you be able to shoot your favorite DTL! Could just swop for your P(op) gun.

Regards

Leigh

I heard that it wouldn't cycle on loads less than 38g and the new nylon carbon composite shot caused trouble with the boron lining in the barrels!

Latest posts

Back