perazzi mx 2000s &krieghoff k80 supersport & blasr f3 vantage

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luke725

Hi 

just looking for input on the above 3 guns ive started shooting 4 reg comps a month now ,so thought i would treat myself.(i know it's not going to make me a better shot ) .just looking for pros an cons of the guns an people who use these , its a tough choice cant really decide which one to go for .i know there will be baised opionons but more the better .im looking through gun shops what have try before you buy i know its how it feels to me but would like some reviews ! 

Thanks for reading luke 

they are all good guns, go for the one that feels best.

I would go for the Kreighoff it will have a better trade in value when you decide that a Miroku is actually what you need.

I have given all three a good go. My conclusion about which hits more clays is not even worth mentioning as its so subjective and personal. I think the Blaser is the best value if you plan to keep it. It's the cheapest of the three and the balance weight system is great.

You won't really know until you try one for 1000 targets at least. But even then, that will just be the beginning and real progress will come with whichever one you stick with and get used to. Pick one, set it up so it fits, shoot it loads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't get carried away with thoughts about which depreciates more than the other - they all do. Look at the price of used ones on Guntrader, then take 20% off if its in a gun shop. Thats somewhere near the trade in price after arm wrestling the dealer for an hour.

I'm going to be Biased here because I shoot one  !!

Krieghoff 

but best advice is try them all then buy the one thAt feels the 

best weight between your hands moves nicely 

good if you can get a decent sight picture also but this can be 

tweaked as you shoot it in 

Ive had a miruko grade 5 ha was a nice gun but am going to treat my self to one of the above 

Ive had a go with a friends parcours lovely gun felt brilliant nice sight picture just a bit deeper than my pockets will go ,thanks for the input its a tough one .i really like the blaser but reading through forums an stuff people say a lot of negative things about them which is a bit of putting ,i like the supersport blaser to but cant decide if the big rib is a bit extreme for sporting ! . 

There is a lovely looking perazzi mx 2000 about 40 minutes away from me only problem is its fixed choke 1/2 and 3/4 and with me not being a top shot (yet hopefully) i wondered if it was a bit tight for me .i no if its in right place it will break targets but in my own opionion i dont think it leaves much room for error .

Luke725 said:
There is a lovely looking perazzi mx 2000 about 40 minutes away from me only problem is its fixed choke 1/2 and 3/4 and with me not being a top shot (yet hopefully) i wondered if it was a bit tight for me .i no if its in right place it will break targets but in my own opionion i dont think it leaves much room for error .
https://www.guntrader.uk/Guns-For-Sale/Perazzi_Shotgun_MX2000_For-Sale_150818135346001

Agree with Will 100%.

I settled on the Blaser Supersport about 18 months ago after trying all three makes and owning Miroku's and Brownings for years. I settled on the Blaser because it was the one I felt most comfortable shooting and it cured my tendency to lift my head in an instant.

Took a while to get best fit and to be honest I never notice the rib. I would have probably went for the Vantage model now but it was not available then. Still learning with it but love it to bits. I still miss daft birds here and there, that's just me not the gun.

Guns are like cars, we all have our preferences and the world would be really boring if we all liked the same. We also would have nothing to make excuses about on this forum hahaha.

Whatever one you chose, stick with it and most of all enjoy the experience.

https://www.guntrader.uk/Guns-For-Sale/Perazzi_Shotgun_MX2000_For-Sale_150818135346001
Use cheap shells. They will open up.. And / or get the 3/4 barrel opened up for £40. 

I think i have a tendecy to do that aswell ferret might go to doveridge you can hire one for 20 pounds i think the supersport 

an thanks will i thought of getting the barrel opened.

i  think this week al have a run to doveridge an hire the supersport and have a go with it see if it suits me .this might be total nonsense but i was watching a vid on the blaser anit was saying the was notoroius for pearcing the primer . Is this correct or is it bull pile' i see theres a 10 year warrenty with the blaser to!

I had  a new Blaser Vantage 32" in September and I love it.  I feel that it has really helped with my bad neck as it keeps my head more upright (i bought the adj stock version), but as most have said above, they are all fantastic guns.  Just to put the cat among the pigeons IMO (I am an engineer) the build quality of the German guns is outstanding.

I think i have a tendecy to do that aswell ferret might go to doveridge you can hire one for 20 pounds i think the supersport 

i  think this week al have a run to doveridge an hire the supersport and have a go with it see if it suits me .this might be total nonsense but i was watching a vid on the blaser anit was saying the was notoroius for pearcing the primer . Is this correct or is it bull pile' i see theres a 10 year warrenty with the blaser to!
Can't say that I have heard of or experienced any primer issues with my F3, nor any other issues if I'm honest.

If you do go down the F3 route, just make sure the small screws that hold the barrel weights in place don't come loose or you may have difficulty with fore-end removal. Not a problem I've had, just check regularly when taking apart with the wrench supplied.

Can't say that I have heard of or experienced any primer issues with my F3, nor any other issues if I'm honest.

If you do go down the F3 route, just make sure the small screws that hold the barrel weights in place don't come loose or you may have difficulty with fore-end removal. Not a problem I've had, just check regularly when taking apart with the wrench supplied.
thanks ferret

I wanted a high rib blaser. Couldn't afford one so got a 32" pro. 

I love it, best gun I've ever shot. Shot a mx12 hpx and that was to lively for me.  Never shot a krieghoff but I really do like the look of them. 

I'm on my 3rd Blaser (original silver action, F3 Pro, and now F3 Supersport) and I've never had them pierce the primers on any cartridges I've put through them. 

Mine now fits me perfectly with my Ergosign stock and scores continue to improve.

Back