Owls Lodge 100 Reg 13th Feb & Hampshire CPSA AGM

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything left for 10.00? quite possible Im working local, won't know till later pm however, if theres a space will try and work appts around a few hours r&r 

As you know Will, my weather predictions are a bit vague.

But I can tell you this now. I have just got back from walking the Springers in the Hollow and the snow has hit. Only 20 minutes but enough to make the wind cold and the floor white.

You say we are looking good for Owls at 12??

Bloody hope so, dry will be the bonus. See you Thursday whoever is going.

stew

managed too get in at 2pm tomorrow in a squad  to blow cobwebs out now game season finished, looking forward to it,,.. :biggrin:

Great course today and no rain TF! Bloody fresh wind though.

Massive SC meet up as usual. As promised, targets pushed out a bit compared to last time, but all sensible. Another good event!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great course today and no rain TF! Bloody fresh wind though.
Massive SC meet up as usual. As promised, targets pushed put a bit compared to last time, but all sensible. Another good event!
Well shot Will
There's results on the shoot results page... :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

well done will mate, now sod off to AA and take that aspire bloke with ya !! :fan: (well shot wayne).. :biggrin:

good too see you all and thanks olss great shoot with some good thought out targets..

well done will mate, now sod off to AA and take that aspire bloke with ya !! :fan: (well shot wayne).. :biggrin:

good too see you all and thanks olss great shoot with some good thought out targets..
I do hope to be troubling the arse end of AA in June. And I'm sure that Wayne will be hassling me there too..

Glad I went also, working local (well SW18 is local for me) as others saw quite a few SC around, never shot the ground before and will be sure to return.

Great day and nice to play match your faces to your names and pictures

Latest posts

Back