Owls Lodge 100 reg 24th April

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to but we are really busy with lessons and practice on our limited Saturdays so it wouldn't make financial sense for us to loose our limited Saturdays sadly.

Plus we do several other bits on Saturdays like county championships etc so that takes up valuable space on some of the ranges. We have got the Hants and Wilts Sportrap champs on Saturday 10th May... 100 bird sportrap along with 50 sporting re entry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh Pox,

Every year previously i have taken the week after easter as a holiday...      24th would have been a win win :)

And  this year i decide to take the week before easter    DOH!!!!!!!

Looks like i'll have to stick to the saturdays,  :(  

Mart

We will be squadding from 10.00 putting out squads of 5 every 20 mins... Shooting 100 targets straight through. I am now taking bookings so let me know. Rf

We will be squadding from 10.00 putting out squads of 5 every 20 mins... Shooting 100 targets straight through. I am now taking bookings so let me know. Rf
Please book me a team of 5 for 11 o'clock  Saturday May 10th .......... :)

I will text you all 5 names this week

Lee 

Thoughts please...

If we added another reg shoot on say the second Thursday of the month, would the demand be there for it?

We are getting good entries for the shoots so far and would be nice to give you the opportunity to do more and also give the people who are on the waiting list and missing out a chance to shoot.
If you made one of those shoots on a Wednesday I'd make the trip down ;)

Rich can i book a squad of 5 for 12 o'clock please.... names to follow

Martin.

Thoughts please...

If we added another reg shoot on say the second Thursday of the month, would the demand be there for it?

We are getting good entries for the shoots so far and would be nice to give you the opportunity to do more and also give the people who are on the waiting list and missing out a chance to shoot.
Richard,

I would be keen for this, i don't think that there are enough registered shoots in the week.

Back