OT shoots coming up

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UT at Rugby could be tempting instead . . .smack in the middle!
That probably your best option but if you want to have a go at OT garlands is easyest to get to if you get any time off work.How did you get on at ranton?i was crap but if i had of seen ed s shooting first i would of done better,it seems so obvious what i was doing wrong now.  

I'm not sure I was doing it the right way Paul, but it was the right way for me!

That probably your best option but if you want to have a go at OT garlands is easyest to get to if you get any time off work.How did you get on at ranton?i was crap but if i had of seen ed s shooting first i would of done better,it seems so obvious what i was doing wrong now.  
Good idea - do they hold reg shoots there too?

I was pretty hopeless but learned a lot, will shoot it differently next time…got caught in two minds with which birds to take.

As big chief Running Weasel says, "when the eagle chases two rabbits, both go free…"

Ill check diary for 16th, think I get back from Yorkshire evening of the 15th

No garlands dont have reg ot comps anymore but its good to get a idea of how to play the game,but UT isnt that much different(tin hats on ready for the trap purists). 

Good idea - do they hold reg shoots there too?

I was pretty hopeless but learned a lot, will shoot it differently next time…got caught in two minds with which birds to take.

As big chief Running Weasel says, "when the eagle chases two rabbits, both go free…"
No trap registered at Garlands any more, just the sporting.

Back