OT shoots coming up

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdSolomons

As a change and a bit of a laugh with the Lyons we fancy doing 100 OT reg somewhere in the next few weeks, won't travel a huge distance (maybe rugby etc) any ideas? Also do we have to have 24s or can we use 28 as we are unclassified?

You can use 28 grms for D or C class.

Try a winter series shoot some if you are practising for Dubai :laugh: NCSC or Nuthampsted or Beverley are prob similar distances for you. Southern Counties is miles away.

Let me know if you are on for the NCSC and I will come along. :laugh:

I think is is really funny .....sporters going to trap. Trappies going to sporting :laugh:

Great to try everything.

IIRC unclassified shooters can use 28gm, but can't win prize money.  You'd be classified on the day on two random rounds ex four and be given a class accordingly.  Theoretically Ed you could be classified in A and have the highest score beating regular A class shooters using 24gm and that wouldn't be right.

Rugby is only UT, ABT and Helice.  Nearest OT would be Nuthampstead near Royston, NCSC at Bisley or Beverley CTC in East Yorkshire. I'd say Nutty for you just off the A10.

Buy a slab of 24gm ya tight wad.

If you're going to Nutty let me know and I'll come over.

Edit: just checked the Nutty website, there's no registered shoots during November or December.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ed or Ed. How did the Double Rise go yesterday?

If you haven't tried UT yet the next comp at Rugby is on the 16th November.

DT

Rugby is ABT/UT/ZZ but no OT I'm afraid. Next Sunday 9th there's OT at Beverley and Southern counties I think. Sunday after that is South Wales 2000.

Yeah SW2000 is good fun. I like that ground....and you get to go over the Bridge...woo hoo..!!

Sw2000 if I'm free and you come down ill have a larf and try and shoot it under 2 hours from wolves.

Got the fixture list at home I think.

Ed or Ed. How did the Double Rise go yesterday?

If you haven't tried UT yet the next comp at Rugby is on the 16th November.

DT
Cheers! 91 double rise, went ok after I decided which way to shoot them!

Think I'm up in yorks on the pheasants for a few days there but might look to see how far nuthampstead is away...

Cheers! 91 double rise, went ok after I decided which way to shoot them!

Think I'm up in yorks on the pheasants for a few days there but might look to see how far nuthampstead is away...
Well done, excellent score and 2 off HG!

I think you should stick to sporting!

Enjoy the pheasants

DT

Yeah begger off and leave trap to those of us that are rubbish at it. Bloody sporters.

Only have december's dates.

7th dec 100 DTL £50 high gun

14th dec 100 ABT £50 high gun

21st dec 100 OTR £50 high gun

27th dec 100 All around Reg  £100 high gun

28th dec 100 Skeet Club/OSK

Fairly sure next weekend is OT as last weekend was DTL but phone and check before travelling....

http://www.clayshooting2000.co.uk/

Grouse this weekend and phessies 21st dec I think. Bit far too to be honest, worth a shot though if I'm over that way for game some time

I like grouse but prefer single malt if I am honest.

Latest posts

Back