OT England selection

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the planned ABT and UT shoots aren't at SC now. Perhaps the OT is an oversight and will be removed when BICTSF has a Secretary? ?

Honestly.......!!

Do you really think i go wasting my time making up....5pm 4th Jan....... Good grief...  :fie:   :fie:   :fie:

You go check it out then......
No but someone could be winding you up. I have tried to but can't find anything. I'll take it as 'fact' now though.

Perhaps the OT is an oversight....
More like wishful thinking 

DT

DT

I dunno, Tinker bell ...........................

sometimes you get pretty wound up the way we mean it here    :haha:    :haha:    :haha:

And someone to put things on the BICTSF website before.... if not at least.... at the same time as the CPSA......or is BICTSF sinking that fast?

Serious competition shooters like to plan their goals for the year...what shoots to budget for ....flights to be got at the right money....hotels to be booked....etc etc Who is Captaining the good ship Bictsf at the moment....?
Admiral Croft of course. A bit like Nelson but unable to see out of either eye.

Roger Peace was the BICTSF Treasurer/ Secretary until his death in 2005. I took over his role and realised that the two functions was too much power in the hands of one person. I split them and retained the Treasurer element so that I could computerise the accounts and give each discipline some control over their individual budgets. I also introduced a Management Information system for the Board. The separated Secretarial role was delegated to a co-opted member of the Board.

I understood that Christian Schofield had resigned from BICTSF to pursue his British Shooting coaching job.

To combine the roles in my opinion is a retrograde step and puts the power base in the hands of two people, the Treasurer/Secretary and President/Chairman.

Roger Peace was the BICTSF Treasurer/ Secretary until his death in 2005. I took over his role and realised that the two functions was too much power in the hands of one person. I split them and retained the Treasurer element so that I could computerise the accounts and give each discipline some control over their individual budgets. I also introduced a Management Information system for the Board. The separated Secretarial role was delegated to a co-opted member of the Board.

I understood that Christian Schofield had resigned from BICTSF to pursue his British Shooting coaching job.

To combine the roles in my opinion is a retrograde step and puts the power base in the hands of two people, the Treasurer/Secretary and President/Chairman.
+1

Unless you get another Roger Peace.. unlikely

6th - 7th june OT at SC is now rescheduled for NCTSC. Same date.

The last OT shoot at SC happened yesterday!!!! Only one squad shot it!!!!  Sad stuff indeed. :fie:
Sounds like there's the problem Les? Sad days indeed.

Interesting announcement on the SC website !

We thank you for all your support in the past and wish you a Happy Christmas and hope you can find somewhere to shoot in the New Year

Doesn't seem likely does it 

DT

Oh well its done with now so onwards and upwards as they say.

Sounds like there's the problem Les? Sad days indeed.

Interesting announcement on the SC website !

We thank you for all your support in the past and wish you a Happy Christmas and hope you can find somewhere to shoot in the New Year

Doesn't seem likely does it 

DT
Greg, there are a lot of seriously p.ssed off shooters down here right now! Yes we knew it was coming of course, but that doesn't make it any easier though. There will be no trap shooting left in Dorset at all, we will have no option but to leave the county to shoot. Even our county championships will be decimated, by all acounts we will have sporting and DTL, basically to be held in what amounts to a muddy field, no skeet, no ABT, no UT, no OT, no DT.  :fie:

Last edited by a moderator:
Same up north mate since closure of A6 we have no reg trap venue in Lancashire closest reg ot is 130 miles.

Same up north mate since closure of A6 we have no reg trap venue in Lancashire closest reg ot is 130 miles.
But I bet you still have some DTL and ABT in Lancashire Ian? We have absolutely jack down here mate!

No mate we have no reg trap in Lancashire and only one none reg ground with dtl and abt that I can think of. Closest reg dtl is Yorkshire or North Wales. In 2012 I shot Lancashire abt championship I'm Northumberland. Go figure.

Back