Orange clays in the sky.

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me these are the best.

Here it is. Used first time today at Southdown. Sportrap nearly all orange in the sky including a battue showing its underside where you had to shoot it. On sporting mini orange and others.

All no problem seeing them at all.. Wore them for everything. Cannot believe how good these are. Best lenses I have ever used.

What is the code for this new colour although I do hate Pilla prices, not sure they are worth the money but if this does the job, fair enough I guess.

Phil

Professional target setters do not put orange clays in the sky or white, there are a lot of lazy ba****** out there that will not empty a trap of orange clays to put black ones in and their attitude is F*** it that will do!

For me these are the best.

Here it is. Used first time today at Southdown. Sportrap nearly all orange in the sky including a battue showing its underside where you had to shoot it. On sporting mini orange and others.

All no problem seeing them at all.. Wore them for everything. Cannot believe how good these are. Best lenses I have ever used.
Don't suppose that you know the colour,  cos I'm about to decorate the bedroom ?

Don´t  have a problem with orange clays over here, as we only use orange clays so you soon get used to looking for them against blue sky, grey clouds, trees or any other background. I´ve tried different coloured lenses and find my self toneing (clear-dark brown) the best so far.

Probably cheaper
nope. I was quoted £180 for one lense to fit the old frames,and after letting him know where to fit his lenses i went on to say that i will be getting some zeiss castellani c mask when i get chance to try some at £60.

Back