Not another 'which gun' thread...

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know you are a big guy but that stock in the pic looks really long. Is it or is it just the photo making it look long?

Hopefully I will see you and the gun at Mill Farm, it looks fantastic

I know you are a big guy but that stock in the pic looks really long. Is it or is it just the photo making it look long?

Hopefully I will see you and the gun at Mill Farm, it looks fantastic
When I went for my fitting session at EJ Churchill I went with the preconceived notion that my gun was far too straight and I needed lots of cast because I saw up the side of the gun all the time. 

Chris knew straight away and started lengthening the LOP. It immediately brought the rib in line with my eye more. 

So in the end the LOP was far more than I expected, and although cast was added, not as much as I thought it would be. I also had an issue with the toe of most guns not being comfortable or fitting me at all. That's been altered here with a quarter of an inch off the toe. It feels superb. The boys at Churchillls know their onions when it comes to fitting. 

Latest posts

Back