Nordic Clays

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Certainly does look interesting. Presumably the difficulty comes from the fact that the clays are 90% fresh air!

What's the rules around using something like this for shooting. Does it need to be done on land that you have permission on? I'm guessing you can't just pop down to the beach and start blasting over the water?

Depending on the cost of clays and availability of places to shoot that could be a good way to get some novel practice in.

expensive for both the machine and clays, then very likely no two clays presented the same is that good or bad? 

The biggest issue I see is that to practice driven shooting you have a real person down range from the gun . Almost back to the glory days of sticking a child on a bowman trap behind a bale of straw . 
Even though I’ve access to loads of ground where I could use such a device , the fact that it uses a unique clay means it’s too big a risk to invest £700 on as it will be an expensive paperweight if supplying the clays becomes unviable. 

Latest posts

Back