Nigel Teague

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nick Selby

Just been for a gun fitting with Nigel after seeing recommendations on the the internet and also because he is only 30 mins away from me. Excellent bloke and was really helpful. Stock (length of pull??) was too long and it needed some cast. He also gave me some really good advice about my gun mount and stance. Going back to pick it up tomorrow and then trying it out over in Wales with @shortlegs. Hopefully will be able to start hitting some clays with it now....

UGH! For the sake of Anglo/Welsh relations don't go shooting with sheep molesters and such! If you are desperate for company join Alcaholics Anon or such! (sorry Gareth)

Nice one nick!! That's exactly what I did, picked my gun up in Somerset and drove straight to Nigel for gun fit. Hope it works out for you mate

UGH! For the sake of Anglo/Welsh relations don't go shooting with sheep molesters and such! If you are desperate for company join Alcaholics Anon or such! (sorry Gareth)
You cheeky b####r guru but as we've told you before we may molest em you silly buggers eat em :laugh:  after you taught me how to macc lad :laugh:

Back