Nigel Teague

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a gun fitting with Nigel today.....what a nice bloke! Very professional. My gun needed "a hell of a lot of cast and drop" I waited for the work to be done there and then. Three hours later it was ready. The gun was dropped as much as the stock would allow,but was about "50thou" less than perfect.....blank look on my face...."1/16th of an inch". He was more than happy for me to leave the gun with him and he'd do the woodwork.....I was keen to shoot,so told him I'd try it first. He then went into his workshop and came back out carrying all different types of sand paper and finishing oil for me to take away, (for free,payment was politely declined) in case I wanted to do it myself. He talked me through

every step of the procedure and should I want to do it,I'm confident I could.

Nigel gave a first class,friendly service and I felt it really deserved this recognition. I'd recommend him anytime.

i think i saw you there this am. 3rd gun of mine Nigel has worked on, a pure gentleman and an excellent precision engineer. 1st class man and service

Ha! You were putting a set of barrels in the boot and I was trying to sleep in the van?

Latest posts

Back