Gun help

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all for your comments, lots of information to take away and digest.

Having watched quite a few YouTube reviews and the comments here I can see that there is in general little issue looking an older gun from a more established brand and looking around on Guntrader etc, there are more in my price bracket than I first thought.

I haven't total discounted the option of a new budget gun, based on my VERY limited experience of shooting once before, if I do end up looking for a left hand gun, there appears to be very few from the established brands and they do appear to command a higher price then a right hand version.  Obviously with 2nd hand guns, stock availability changes all the time, but there are a number of "budget" brands available L/H from my local gun shops which broadens the options slightly.

Well fingers crossed the lockdown is lifted soon and then I can get back to my original plan of boring an instructor to death by asking him the same questions ( I don't have to feel guilty asking an instructor stupid questions, I'm paying for his patience!)

Dont be afraid of the cheap new gun, they seem to hold value better than expected and if youre not hammering them each week will be fine.

There are also plenty of lightly used second hand bargains out there of all types, take your time and have a look around
I will second this advice. I know 2 people who have bought ATAs, and both are great reliable guns. ATA are part of Beretta, and have been for some years. 
They are releasing a 20 bore imminently and two of my mates have ordered them. 

Latest posts

Back