New to Shootclay

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jpfoto

Hi there

Just wanted to introduce myself as I am new to Shootclay.

I've been shooting now for just over 10 years. I was introduced by a good friend of mine, I shot only 13/50 on my first clay round but was hooked from that day. I soon purchased my first gun, a 26" Browning Medallist (my "sawn-off" as it became known!) and I still use that today. It's officially a skeet gun, but has proven to be a very practical sporter, being shorter and hence lighter, it's an easy handling gun for rough shooting.

I try to shoot every other weekend where I can, mainly at Yielden Gun Club on the Beds/Northants border, but inevitable family commitments and my photography business sometimes keep me away.

However, my photography work is now getting me more involved in shooting as last season I launched a new Sporting Photography service. Hopefully this coming season, this will really take off and I can seriously combine my passions - www.overandunder.jpfoto.co.uk

Will try and join in where I can, in the meantime ... happy shooting!

Jon Farmer

Over & Under Sporting Photography

www.overandunder.jpfoto.co.uk

[email protected]

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?g25ruq

Welcome aboard JP - thanks for the intro - any questions, please let me know...

Hi Jon.

Is Yeildon aka Man for all seasons?

Shot there a couple of times.

Nice roasties after the round.

I need to get back up there it's been a couple of years since I had a round on a Sunday. Maybe see you this year.

Back