New Registered Sporting Ground in the Midlands!

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to be there with Nicky T et al.

It's a long drive for me at 125 miles each way but back near home so will be calling in to see friends and family on the Sat PM, staying over then shooting Garlands and back home to Londonshire..

If anyone fancies it get your name down!

Jon.

The plate winner and I will more than probably be there too !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

If anyone going to Garlands wants to try out sme Cheddite Universal Traps please let me know as I have a few thousand at home so it's no hassle to load up ow ever many slabs are required. £40/slab for 28g 7.5 shot.
Nicky

Can you bring a slab for me.

Happy to try the Cheddites out.

Thanks see you Sunday.

Glad you remembered :)

Getting really excited about this one, we called in on Saturday to check the ground and see what strimming, tidying etc was going to be required but pleased to say it's all in hand by Jamie and his team. The gunshop will be OPEN, well stocked and they'll be pleased to see you. Catering is in hand and it's all looking good. Steve will be there later this week getting the targets set and planning what infrastructure is required by way of towers and platforms going forwards.

Fingers are truly crossed that this partnership for one day a month will go well. Time will tell.

Our normal prize fund will be in place, £150 1st each class (110+ entries), cash down the ranks and categories.

We know some people are struggling to get their heads around why we're dong a shoot here - but think of it a little bit like the Silverstone Grand Prix, they only rock up there once a year for a big race, the rest of the time it's just normal corporate, skid pad etc etc. Garlands will run as normal every day of the week but for one day per month we will run a competition from there to give us and you more variety in places to shoot.

Entries are 10am to 2pm........

Look forward to seeing you!!

Ally :wink:

Seeing as I have never been to Garlands I am going to give it a go as well.

They're already in mate and had lead going thought them in abundance, we're at South Worcs Shooting Ground tomorrow and then back At Ian Coley's on Friday, just a spot of practice as some of us need it !! .

Back