New Perazzi

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15zpg8.jpg
Would like to point out this is not the perazzi do dah! as Tinker bell states but in fact the inside of my gun cabinet... :spiteful:

Yes that works 2 ways as well!
Not really Bobby....you see if you are free.....you can find where you heart lies....and stay with it.

I have found mine.....have you found yours?

Hope you have :wink:

Would like to point out this is not the perazzi do dah! as Tinker bell states but in fact the inside of my gun cabinet... :spiteful:
Ah, you got your gun room from the same firm as me then.  :hunter:   :nyam:

Last edited by a moderator:
Make of gun is obsolete it's the skill of the shooter that won them medals, but I see TB's point,

"Nah...place is a poxy old shed, near some hills. As for their gallery, I wouldn't put my kids drawings up in it, for fear of embarrassment. And the food is crap..."

Yeah.....  Not sure how many others are around but PerazziUSA has a way near twin of this at their corp offices in California.  Even tho they'ed  be crazy to sell you a $20K gun, they're just as nice if you just are stopping by to have $100 worth of work done to a 30-40year old gun.  They even remember your name.

It's a funny old world, ain't it?

Yes Charlie.....Proper family business with good values....when I went I did not go with a gun to have work done....or to buy a gun.....I just went for 'a look' when having stocks done at Essevierre. Warm welcome even years ago. I was impressed.

I like the companies with good solid values and style. The style was shown when Rossi moved from Perazzi (after all their support) in a very nice letter written to her by Mauro....wishing her continued success. Manners and style cannot be bought.

Iv never had any dealing with them, but from what tinker bell is saying I salute them most corporations now have no personal touch, all big manufacturers started small and gained there reputation thru Quality and service and not least personal touch, there is a lot to be said for old school values, perazzi has gone up a notch in my book just from what Tinker has said, still stand by what I said tho them shooters are winners and will win using any tool it's down to what sponsor gives them the best deal, and we will never know which gun they like best cause it will always be the one there promoting in that moment in time

Yes Charlie.....Proper family business with good values....when I went I did not go with a gun to have work done....or to buy a gun.....I just went for 'a look' when having stocks done at Essevierre. Warm welcome even years ago. I was impressed.

I like the companies with good solid values and style. The style was shown when Rossi moved from Perazzi (after all their support) in a very nice letter written to her by Mauro....wishing her continued success. Manners and style cannot be bought.
It is a sad reflection of modern business that more companies refuse to see the value of customer loyalty gained through making each interaction with a client appear to be the most important thing to the company at that time. The well known phrase 'Knowing the cost of everything and the value of very little' is often used when talking about companies where the 'bean counters' are in charge. Usually the back slope when customers are departing for the competitors.

In today's society where social media and online forums are so much a part of life an endorsement like TB's from someone we 'know' can go a massive way to gaining and retaining market share. Similarly a posting about poor service can do irreparable damage to a business.

One doesn't mind being charged a premium if you feel you are getting 'your moneys worth' and that is not only in the product but in the service you get. Walking in to a business premises and being greeted by name and asked about some personal part of your life is a massive plus. Some big businesses are slowly waking up to this but imho they force it and try to package it, and they fail.

Having to stand in front of a counter waiting while the person who was serving you a second ago answers their phone is probably the worst example of how not to do it!

Back