New Hull Pro One 8.5 shot Piston Wad

Help Support :

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chubby

These are great for the close or rabbit shot. See how the wad is short.

post-388-0-07282000-1372328099.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2550.JPG
    IMG_2550.JPG
    124.4 KB · Views: 0
no you will have to buy some :nyam: , They pattern the same as a certain French panther.

What is the shot size in mm, and how much per thousand please? Could ne a very handy skeet shell :)

OMG.....you set my heart going....the blue.....sssssh ....reverse wad ones from MA.

I used to love those.....they turned anything close....inside out .

Why get boring old Hull to make them when you could have had the real thing via Manuel.....

P.s. are you off on the Belgium trip....they need a team manager.....

Shot size is 2.1mm and they are 2% antimony at £206 per thousand. Hammy I don't have the pattern sheet as they are at Hull.

And you were given some of the same by me at Horne 2 years ago,

Nic the ssssshhh ones were £320 per thousand!!!!! so got Hull to make the same, but with the Piston Wad so the have a bit more UK target range.

Nic the ssssshhh ones were £320 per thousand!!!!! so got Hull to make the same, but with the Piston Wad so the have a bit more UK target range.
Sssssh Ok...... :laugh:

But...you got me all excited with my memory of what those bad boys could do if you put them in the right place. :laugh:

Shot size is 2.1mm and they are 2% antimony at £206 per thousand. Hammy I don't have the pattern sheet as they are at Hull.

:laugh: :laugh:

Two years ago, I need some more then. :lol:

Thanks chubby, same size as the victory 9s I'm using. Will try a few when I'm around west London :)

Looking forward to getting hold of some of these, could be a handy way of busting a few closer ones! like the fact they are in a different colour case too, easy to differentiate between them and my 7s. 

I use Fiocchi TT one Bior, 9.5 Italian (9 English), last 1000 I bought cost £168 per 1000, brilliant for rabbits and other close targets especially useful if you shoot a tightly choked gun. They do go with a hell of a bang but thankfully only needed for certain close targets!

Oh yes the Bior's....I remember also the Bornaghi Bior's were also a big smasher at close range .......Eeeeeeeek!!

Back